About our Client
Our client is a leading property developer in Mainland China and Hong Kong focusing on developing quality residential apartments with over 7 million sq.m. To cope its new project development in Hong Kong, there is a newly created role of Clerk of Works in the construction department.
About the Role
- Report to Project General Manager
- Inspecting Quality and Progress of Construction Projects
- Site Audit and submit Audit Report to Project General Manager and Construction Manager
- Attending Internal Project Meeting
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building or Building Studies or equivalent with 10 years relevant experience.
- Passed the Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in HKCEE or equivalent
- Have the minimum qualification and experience required for Grade 'T3' for TCP for site safety supervision as detailed in the Technical Memorandum for Supervisor Plan 2009
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.