About the Company
Our client is a prestigious luxury retailer. To cope with business expansion top management is looking for an experienced VIP Manager to direct the VIP strategy for the Hong Kong and Macau markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, the VIP Manager will take ownership and responsibility of the VIP sales development and operations for the region. You will be working closely with APAC team and local Retail Director & domestic VIP sales teams to define and execute the VIP strategy. Through actively serving as the Brand ambassador to the brand you will participate in all major company events to recruit and retain existing VIPs as well as further groom VIP accounts.
Our client's focus for the coming years will be to further strengthen the brand's VIP engagement through actively interacting with it's VIP customers within the APAC region. You will also work closely with multiple departments namely, Merchandising, Marketing and Event, and CRM team to ensure the right merchandise assortments are available according to the VIP's preference resulting in improved conversion rate and sell-through.
This is a highly challenging and dynamic role that requires extensive VIP relationship management skills along with a hands-on and flexible working attitude.
- Welcome VIP profiles with strong social network from Luxury Retail / 5-stars Hotel / Auction House / Banking sector
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury label
- Minimal of 8 years of working experience with at least 5 years working closely with UHNW accounts
- Experienced in VIP sales management is a must (strong clientele will be an advantage)
- Strong service mindset and ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Strong fashion sense and understanding towards VIP spending behaviour
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments within the organisation to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Resourceful, self-motivated and independent with proven problem-solving skills
- Passionate towards luxury retail and VIP networking will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese (any other spoken languages will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.