About the Client
Our client is an international market leader in distribution of prestigious consumer products with offices around the world. A key opportunity now exists for a client relationship manager to support their business expansion plan in the region.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be working with internal stakeholders (including marketing team, retail team, digital team) to ensure continuous client satisfaction, reduce churn and identify opportunities to increase revenue. You will be responsible for assisting in driving private clients revenue while ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury customer experience. You will build brand loyalty and improve the company's CRM strategies. Lastly, you will track campaign sales against targets, ensure KPIs are met, report weekly and monthly results in a timely fashion and provide comprehensive feedback on customer engagement.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or Communications
- At least 7 years of marketing experience with solid exposure in large-scale loyalty or CRM program, marketing communications and promotions.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage data to create effective offers and promotions
- Well organized, manage projects and priorities with on time, on budget delivery
- Self-starter who performs well with appropriate supervision and has a track record of producing results
- Creative mind-set of continually thinking and presenting new ideas on how to enhance marketing impact on the business
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.