About the Client
Our client is prestigious healthcare group with an aim to provide an extensive range of services and medical check-ups at their clinics in Hong Kong. To cope with their expansion plans, they are inviting a Clinic Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to Group Director, and leading a team in operations, sales and marketing, you are responsible for overseeing daily operations and managing sales performance of the clinic. You will design and implement business strategies to help clinic meet oganization's business and revenue goals. To improve and enhance overall clinic operations, you will develop protocols and procedures to improve staff's productivity and clinic operations efficiency. You will recruit and coordinate the training of new staff members at the clinic to ensure exceptional customer service is to customers at the clinic. Most importantly, you will ensure all policies and procedures comply with local laws and regulations.
- Minimum 5 years' managing healthcare clinics, spa, wellness, or beauty center experience as a Center Manager
- Must be customer service oriented and prepared to liaise with patients and their families
- Proven track record in leading a clinic achieve or exceed set revenue targets
- Exceptional analytical thinking skills with the ability to exercise sound judgement when making decisions
- Strong team management experience with good leadership skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.