About the Client
Our Client is a leading healthcare service provider with clinics and hospitals across Hong Kong and China. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are looking for a Clinic Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of a flagship clinic in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you are responsible for supervising all the clinic operations team, manpower planning, and to uplift the customer service journey. You are accountable for managing the operational budget of the clinic, attendance record, and the inventory level. Working closely with the operational team, you will ensure the upkeep of the clinic and the equipment. Lastly, you need to analyze business data and prepare report for management, and handle ad hoc projects when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science and related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience in clinic operations management. Previous Registered Nurse experience is highly preferred
- Strong leadership experience and influential skills
- Presentable, well-organized, and customer-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.