About the Client
Our client is a global medical company and a pioneer in manufacturing life-saving cardiology and vascular surgical products. As a market leader in a targeted speciality, they have a continuous plan to develop a innovative portfolio of vascular technologies to treat patients around the world. To cope with their continuous business growth, they are now inviting a Clinical Educational Specialist to join their team.
About the Role
- Design and execute clinical education workshops for HCPs and internal sales and marketing departments in Hong Kong
- Maintain and improve clinical kowledge and competency on company's products for healthcare professionals and internal sales and marketing teams
- Plan and execute business & development activities
- Organize and participate in activities such as exhibitions, congresses and symposiums
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical or related disciplines
- Minimun 6 years' sales and/or clinical education experience working with structural heart and/or coronary products
- Registerered Nurses with experience working at catheterization lab will also be considered
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.