About the Client
Our client is a premium healthcare service provider with a commitment to provide the best patient service in their multi-unit clinics in Hong Kong. With the rise in demand in healthcare services in Hong Kong and China, they are expanding their clinic business in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now inviting a Clinical Operations Director to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and overseeing 10 premium specialty clinics in Hong Kong, you will plan, direct, and evaluate all medical activities within clinics. You will manage clinic operations and driving profitability for each center while delivering high-quality patient services. On a typical work day, you are responsible for planning and managing center's financial and operational metrics to improve workflow efficiency, and working with the IT team to develop and deploy systems and mobile applications to improve patient's experience and operational efficiency. Working closely with Chief Medical Director, you will collect feedback on clinic staff performance and resolve issues when needed.
- Bachelor's degree Healthcare, Health Services Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience managing premium healthcare clinic, or Registered Nurse with relevant experience
- Solid experience in managing and motivating clinic staff's performance
- Strong budget planning and management experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills when liaising with patients, employees, and Physicians
- Good people management experience with strong leadership skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.