About the Client
Our client is a private multinational medical device company with international presence. Their thrive on new product development to help patients around the world. To cope with their business expansion plans, they are looking for a Clinical Research Manager to join them.
About the Role
- Provide for clinical input into for the preparation of clinical evaluation documents in collaboration with Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Research & Development teams
- Maintain, renew and review relevant regulatory documentations in line with global standards and Hong Kong regulations
- Responsible for planning and executing of post-market surveillance and post-market clinical activities
- Build a strong network and close relationship with the various internal and external parties
- University's Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences or equivalent scientific disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant experience is preferred, preferably in medical device industry
- Prior experience in preparing clinical evaluation plans and reports for regulatory submissions
- Effective leadership, problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English; good in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidate with CRO experiences are welcome to apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.