Our client is one of the world's leading conglomerates with a strong portfolio in the retail sector. To cope with their continuous expansion, they are seeking experienced Cloud Architect to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will plan and execute migration of infrastructure from on premise servers to the cloud and implement security controls. You are required to review existing infrastructure architecture and provide solutions for migration of Cloud, define the architecture strategies, standards, and process. You will be involved in the business side and work closely with the end-users to define business requirements, develop proof of concept and perform product engagement on demo cloud, ensuring the solutions are formulated according to corporate standards and policies, including security and compliance requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in providing infrastructure support on Cloud platform
- Solid experience with cloud architecture (Azure/AWS)
- Professional certification related to Cloud such as CSA
- Experience managing delivery of complex transformation projects related to Cloud Security
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.