About The Client
- Support critical Infrastructure for Head Offices, Global Retails and Global Office locations
- Ensure the reliable operation, cloud-based data and computer networks, infrastructure, systems and security, and will take a proactive role in the development of existing and new systems
- Responsible for planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software and communication links
- Support SaaS platforms in Azure, AWS, Office 365 and Azure AD
- Plan and execute projects implementation
- Provide end user training where required
- Degree/Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of IT infrastructure and networking support experience in large scale retail, MNC or FMCG environment
- Hands-on experience in cloud platform: Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Solid project management and documentation experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.