- Circa HK$2 million
- Listed Conglomerate
About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate with sound presence across Asia and Europe. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Cluster General Manager to manage their prestigious hospitality establishments in Hong Kong, China and United Kingdom.
About the Role
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, you will manage 4 hospitality properties across Hong Kong, China and United Kingdom and act as the primary decision maker by overseeing business plan execution, overcoming challenges to success and ensuring appropriate resources are provided to achieve optimal results. You will manage and oversee operational budgets and projects; assist in the development of long term business development projects and the execution of existing projects by working closely with cross functional department heads. Lastly, you will also develop a strong rapport with cross department team members by motivating, educating, recognizing and rewarding team members with exemplifying performance.
- Minimum 15 years hotel industry working experience with a minimum of 6 years working as a General Manager in a full-service hotel.
- Proven track record in managing and delivering financial results, with an aptitude in financial management, reports and analysis.
- Exceptional leadership and influential skills, ability to inspire team members and building a cohesive team to achieve business targets.
- Passionate with commitment to delivering exceptional guest service.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, listening, reading and writing skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is required for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.