About our Client
Our client is a well-established food and beverage group based in Hong Kong with multi-branded restaurants across Asia. To cope with their Japanese restaurants business expansion plans, they would like to invite a high calibre General Manager to drive their Japanese restaurant business in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director in Hong Kong, you will be leading the Japanese restaurants team to drive the multi-branded Japanese restaurants business in Hong Kong with full P&L and operations accountability. You will plan, execute and evaluate business strategies for Japanese cuisines in alignment with business objectives to achieve operational efficiency, high quality standards and financial targets. Additionally, you will identify business opportunities by conducting regular market analysis, and develop brand building strategies by working closely with the marketing team.
About the Candidate
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in managing multi-unit Japanese restaurants
- Excellent entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to identify business opportunities to drive business
- Solid P&L management experience with track record in implementing business action plans to drive a growing business
- Strong people management and influential skills with excellent coaching skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.