- European Pharmaceutical Company
- New headcount
About our Client
Our client is a European pharmaceutical company with a long heritage of manufacturing drugs that have cured patients around the world. To cope with their business expansion plan in Hong Kong, they are now inviting a Commercial Excellence Manager to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will design an ongoing development of key field sales tools to increase the effectiveness of sales and sales management and provide analytic support for different business units within the organization. This position will continuously implement strategies to improve sales operations, sales management regarding various sales initiatives and targeting efforts including SFE tools, analytics, performance dashboards, quantitative and qualitative KPIs for business units. You will develop and maintain reporting and validation testing standards for the organization, and monitor compliance with these standards. Additionally, you will work closely with Field Sales through regular feedback meetings and surveys to continuously improve systems and tools aimed to increasing field sales effectiveness and company's performance.
- Degree holder in Science or Business related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years sales management experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with a minimum of 2 years sales force effectiveness experience
- Excellent leadership and influential skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.