Commercial Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a renowned MNC retailer. To cope with their business needs, they are adding a new headcount and recruiting a seasoned Commercial Finance Manager for their regional office in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting for the region. You will conduct a variety of analysis, e.g. variance analysis, by channel (online/offline), by category, pricing analysis and KPI analysis to facilitate business needs. You will work closely with sales & marketing leaders within the region. You will build financial models to evaluate investment proposals/business cases. You will engage in transformation and data analytics projects. Last but not the least, you will handle any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of commercial finance/business analysis experience from Retail/FMCG
- Able to support business growth by sharing insights from data reading
- Able to work with people at different levels and across functions
- Fast-learner, commercially savvy, able to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.