Commercial Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a market leading FMCG brand with a vivid business growth plan. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned finance business partner to work closely with their sales and marketing department for the Hong Kong market.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head, this is a commercial role in which you will be a business partner to the sales and marketing department. You will need to read financial data and provide commentaries on the performances of the brand and all the product categories. In addition to P&L, you will conduct analysis on pricing, cost and return of marketing initiatives, product mix and new product launch. You will also need to digest the financial implications of changes in the market to the business and propose solutions proactively in a complex matrix environment. Last but not least, you will involve in internal control and M&A projects when it is required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in business planning and analysis/ commercial finance
- Business partnering experience at country level is an advantage
- Strong FMCG industry knowledge is required
- Commercially savvy, self-driven, versatile and agile
- User experience in SAP and Power BI is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.