About Our Client
Our client is an iconic retail conglomerate currently looking for a mid-level Legal Counsel with PQE 5+ to join as part of the growing and agile legal team. Our client takes an entrepreneurial and customer-focused approach to its business, and would likewise look for similar qualities from the right candidate, alongside a positive and team-oriented spirit.
About The Role
Reporting into the Senior Legal Counsel, you will support the various business units focusing on general commercial legal matters that arise in the daily operations of the group. This would include the drafting, revising and reviewing different types of commercial agreements and contracts, whilst provide legal advice to business units to ensure compliance standards with the laws and regulations. You will also liaise and manage cases with external counsels, whilst work with internal teams to support HK listing rules compliance matters.
- Degree holder with 5+ PQE, candidates with pure solicitor firm experience will also be considered
- Excellent commercial agreement drafting skills in both English and Chinese
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) will be required
- Good interpersonal skills, detail and positive-mind and team player
- Retail industry and/or experience working within a fast-paced, dynamic and agile environment (especially startup platforms) will help excel in this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.