About the Client
Our client is a prestigious education group with renowned international schools across Hong Kong and China. To cope with their long-term expansion plan, they are now inviting a Communications & Public Relations Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Director and leading the Communications and Public Relations team, you will engage with internal team members across different service lines and departments to understand the purpose of new and existing projects, capture stakeholders' requirements and expectations to ensure content is customized to the right audience personas. Your role is to develop and execute integrated, multi-channel communication strategies in alignment with the organization's marketing, business, and public relations objectives. Working closely with the marketing team, you will identify speaking opportunities and events for the organization, different service lines, industry related groups, and leadership team with the development of presentations and communications representing the organization and speaker's point of view. You will provide support by enhancing the group's brand image through public, news and social media channels to promote the group's expertise and capabilities through the engagement of media, PR campaigns, sponsorships, ceremonies, social media outlets, and industry associations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, public relations, communications and other related field
- Minimum 10 years' Corporate Communications and Public Relations in-house and agency experience, with team management experience
- Detail-oriented and be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Good understanding of audience and be able to explain messages in an appealing way
- Ability to produce diverse communications messages through creative, informative and instructional approach
- Excellent language and grammar skills with a high level of proficiency in written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.