About the Client
Our client is a prestigious multinational company engaged in prestigious consumer products with offices around the world. A key opportunity now exists for a Communications and Public Relations Manager to support their business expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM, you are responsible to develop the organization communications strategy in support of its ambitious new organisational vision and all aspects of their external communications, brand profile and audience engagement strategy. You will assist management in delivering communications plans across media/PR, digital communications, public affairs, marketing, sales, brand, events management and advocacy across its target audiences. Lastly, you will also deal with enquiries from the public, the press and create public relations strategy that will allow leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key stakeholders and government partners.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' of experience in public relations, corporate communications or journalism
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships and working with strategic partners is essential
- Extensive experience in public affairs and public policy at local level and good understanding of the workings of Parliament/Government.
- Works collaboratively with senior colleagues and internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to see what messages need to be sent to whom and how, to formulate & negotiate changes & new initiatives within organizational structures
- Political sensitivity and a demonstrable ability to recognize influence and manage the communications and public relations consequences of sensitive issues
- Able to prioritize work and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.