About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong developer holding one of the prestige estates in Hong Kong. In order to maintain the best quality of service to the residents. They are looking for a Community Relations Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Handle enquiries and complaints from the community
- Follow up enquiries and communicate with internal and external parties
- Provide training about crisis management and communication to internal staff
- Participate in meetings with residents to ensure meetings complete smoothly
- Annual planning on community events and campaigns to facility the cohesion of the community
* Degree holder or above in Communication, real estate with any related disciplines
* Minimum 6 years' solid experience at handling crisis, complaints and community affairs
* Responsible, well-organized, good communication skills
* Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel etc
* Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.