About the Client
Our client is a rapid growing real estate investment group with strong operations across Hong Kong and China. They are recently looking for a Company Secretary Assistant to join their team.
About the Role
- Handle the company secretarial functions and perform all range of matters for the Group and corresponding subsidiaries in both Hong Kong and China.
- Update and maintain statutory filings, records, related rules and regulation library.
- Prepare and organize the various meetings for the committee and shareholders.
- Compile and prepare relevant legal documents from due diligence to closing.
- Assist in uphold corporate governance practices and compliance of corporate governance procedures and requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma Holder or above with HKICS / ICSA Associate.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in handling full range of company secretarial duties.
- Sound knowledge in Hong Kong Listing Rules, Company Ordinance and Regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and English).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.