About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding professional firm with a strong client portfolio of blue chip and listed conglomerates. They offer a diverse range of professional services like assurance, tax and business advisory and are renowned for their exceptional quality of work delivered by a group of well-trained professional staff. To cope with their fast-expanding business, they are looking to recruit an experienced Company Secretarial Manager to join their expanding team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will work independently on full spectrum of company secretary duties for Hong Kong listed clients. Your main responsibilities include reviewing annual filings, maintaining a proper system of clients' statutory records, organizing board meetings, committee meetings and shareholder meetings and preparing board papers, circulars and notices. Also, you will keep track on the latest legislation and regulations and assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Company Secretary or Corporate Governance
- Member of HKICS / ICSA or equivalent is preferred
- At least 5 years of company secretarial experience in a sizeable company
- Well-versed in corporate governance practices, Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules and other statutory requirements
- Independent, self-driven, responsible and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.