About Our Client
Our client is a long-standing listed manufacturer headquartered in Hong Kong, with businesses across APAC. The company is now looking for a reliable and competent Company Secretarial Officer to help with their daily business operations.
About The Role
Reporting to the Company Secretarial Manager, you will:
- Perform the full spectrum of company secretarial duties, such as annual and interim reports, announcements and circulars, and listing rule compliance matters.
- Assist in the organization of board and general meetings, including communicating with related parties, logistics, drafting minutes, etc.
- Advise appropriate parties on Corporate Governance requirements and ensure compliance with the statutes and regulations;
- Any ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Degree holder of relevant disciplines and HKCGI Associate member with at least 1 year of experience in listed companies, preferably gained from related industries.
- Solid experience in handling the full spectrum of company secretarial matters, and familiar with the related regulations and corporate governance standards.
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Proficiency in MS Office software, including MS Word, and Excel, as well as Chinese word processing.
- A flexible team player with high attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derry Lau at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.