About Our Client
My client is a reputable family office and they are looking to hire a Company Secretary to handle the private portfolio for the group.
About The Role
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters for intragroup private companies incorporated in various jurisdictions, including but not limited to HK, BVI, Cayman Islands, UK, Bahamas and the US
- Draft and prepare all company secretarial documentations including meeting minutes, board resolutions, agreements and any other correspondence and documents
- Organise board/management meetings and prepare relevant documentation/reports
- Ensure compliance with the Hong Kong Company Ordinance and other statutory and regulatory requirements
- Handle any assigned ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder or above
- HKICS Associate
- Minimum of 4 years experience handling private portfolio, preferably from professional firms
- Prior trust experience is highly regarded
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.