About The Client
Our client is a non-listed company with growing presence within the property and hospitality sector. Thy are inviting a seasoned Company Secretary with 15+ years of relevant experience to join as part of the company.
About The Role
You will assume a pivotal role to ensure the company's compliance and statutory reporting requirements by preparing and maintaining official corporate notices, records and actions of the Executive Committee/Board of Directors. You will monitor and develop procedures set in place by the executive team regarding corporate governance, follow developments and potential risks affecting corporate governance, and make recommendations to the Executive Committee team on the development of best practices.
- Manage full spectrum of company secretarial duties
- Advise on all corporate governance and board secretarial matters, and ensure sound governance structures
- Organise executive committee meetings and other steering committee meetings
- Draft notices, agendas, minutes and associated documentation for executive committee meetings
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for company formation, maintain and handle full set of company statutory records
- Ensure compliance with the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, other statutory and regulatory requirements
- Per ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Fellow/Member of HKCGI or ICSA
- 15+ years of relevant experience within property sector and/or family businesses
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Organised, detail oriented, hands-on and the ability to multi-task with efficiency despite lean resources
- Profiicency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.