About the client:
Our client is a well-established property developer based in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a company secretary with 10-12 years relevant experience (from property developer or real estate sector). Competitive package offered to attract the best.
About the job
- Provide assistance in handling a full spectrum of company secretarial duties for Company and its' subsidiaries
- Responsible for all documentation relating to results announcements, circulars, notices, meetings of directors and board of directors and share holders
- Coordination and preparation of annual / interim reports
- Handle ad hoc projects from time to time
- Qualified member of ICSA or HKICS
- Bachelor degree holder
- 10-12 years solid experience gained from sizeable listed companies
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team players with strong communication and inter-personal skills;
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.