About The Client
Our client is a well-established Chinese securities firm with Headquarters in Hong Kong. They are currently hiring a C&B Manager to join as part of the C&B/HR team.
About The Role
Reporting into Head of C&B, you will manage a team of 2 and be responsible for the following:
- Full spectrum of C&B function including monthly payroll (checker role), MPF contribution, C&B policy administration, insurance review etc.
- Drive annual C&B exercises including bonus and salary reviews
- Formulate and manage various C&B programmes and incentive schemes
- Revamp HR related policies and procedures to ensure compliance standards
- Perform ad hoc projects or assignments as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting or relevant discipline
- 8-10+ years of C&B experience from financial institutions essential, prior experience from Chinese companies an advantage
- Well-versed with Employment Ordinance, and other statutory compliance requirements
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communications skills (fluency in Mandarin an advantage
- Solid team management experience
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.