About our Client
Our client is an industry leading Logistics operator with a continuous growing business presence spanning across the globe. Due to ongoing expansions, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Compensation & Benefits Manager.
About the Role
You will report to the Head of HR while providing supervision for a medium size team in carrying out all C&B related matters including monthly payroll processing. You will manage the overall salary and job grading program while formulating best practices in alignment to company objective based on up-to-date market trends and data. You will also take lead in the enhancement of C&B policies and procedures while standardizing employment terms and conditions for business units via policy setting. In addition, you will take lead in the annual salary review exercise while providing adequate recommendation as necessary. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 15 years of hands-on C&B experience with 5 years in a managerial level gained from sizable organizations with large operation level staff is preferred
- Experience in the design and formulation of C&B policies will be an advantage
- Hands on involvement in the revamp and or enhancement of incentive schemes
- Strategic yet strong execution skills
- Proven stakeholder management ability
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.