About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail/corporate bank with strong presence in the region.
About The Role
- To assist in handling anti-money laundering ("AML")/sanction compliance issues for the Bank
- To perform AML/sanction risk assessments on an ongoing basis
- To develop and promote risk-based monitoring measures and tools for AML/sanction compliance
- To assist in approving business relationships and transactions
- To conduct reviews for the enhancement of the AML/sanction compliance functions of the Bank
- To communicate and coordinate with relevant departments on AML/sanction related issues
- To develop and conduct internal AML/sanction compliance training sessions
- To provide AML/sanction advisory support
- To review and comment on the Bank's manuals, policies and guidelines
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- University graduate with a minimum of 5 years' working experience in the banking industry with experience in handling AML/sanction compliance
- Professional qualification on AML, such as AAMLP, ACAMS, etc. is an advantage
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.