About Our Client
A large investment management firm which focusing on both direct investment and asset management is looking for a compliance manager for their growing team.
About The Role
- Formulate and review compliance policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory requirement
- Handle compliance related issues including but not limited to anti-money laundering
- Provide internal training, review internal policies and procedures and analyse the impact of new regulations and make sure all processes to meet local regulations and guidelines
- Prepare compliance related reports, forms or other documents
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline and/or professional banking qualifications
- Qualification of FRM or CAMS is a plus, minimum 4 years of experience in AML compliance
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.