About Our Client
My client is a Hong Kong based new set up hedge fund manager, with their expansion they are looking for a compliance manager.
About The Role
- Manage all regulatory compliance functions of the firm, and maintain relationships with SFC and relevant industry associations
- Liaise with regulators on handling licensing, inquiries and ongoing reporting requirements
- Provide advice to investment team to ensure compliance with the relevant rules / regulations
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes, and provide timely advice / appropriate actions to management,
- Conduct regular review on compliance & risk framework, policies and procedures, and provide recommendations for required actions
- Handle ad hoc projects when required
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Law, Accounting, Finance and Business
- 5 -10 years of relevant compliance experience
- In-depth knowledge of HK regulatory (SFC) and listing rules
- Strong communication skills in fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.