Our client is a fast growing retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong. Currently looking for seasoned candidate for a contract position in sanction team.
- Serve as a core member assisting team head in handling AML / sanction compliance issue, maintain sanctions related watchlist
- Perform risk assessment on potential true sanctions hits triggering form name and transaction screening in accordance to Bank's policies and procedures
- Provide AML/sanction advisory support and prepare sanction training materials
- To implement, review and comment on Bank-wide Sanctions Policy & Procedures
- Perform regular testing on the screening system and document the testing result assessment
- Handle any AML/CFT related ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate with a minimum of 5 years' working experience in the banking industry with experience in handling AML/sanction compliance
- Professional qualification on AML, such as AAMLP, ACAMS, etc. is an advantage
- Familiar with international sanctions regulations, UN, OFAC, EU
- Mature and detail minded
- Excellent knowledge of the trade finance business and transaction
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.