A Reputable Bank in Hong Kong looking to hire an experienced AML compliance candidate for the Wealth Management Business. This role is a new headcount in a well-established team. Exciting career development opportunities. An attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
Compliance Manager - Wealth Management Sector
The Risk & Compliance team is under Wealth Management Business for monitoring the AML and risk to ensure conformity with the Bank's as well as regulators' compliance requirements for Private banking products, Investment products, and Trust.
You will be a team member and responsible for the compliance risk for Wealth Management business, including compliance review & AML monitoring and reporting, AML investigation, inquires handling from regulator/ customers, and also some ad hoc projects like operations revamp task etc.
- University graduate preferably in Finance, Business, or Law, holder of ACAMS would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the banking or financial industry with 3 years in AML compliance
- Sound knowledge in banking products including investment products & Trust (is a MUST), service and operations
- Familiar with knowledge of regulation & laws such as HKMA/ SFC
- Mature, Independent, Good team player, Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Keywords: Wealth management / private bank/ treasury/ trust / investment products / AML / compliance / banking / risk/ control/ operations / PB / WM
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.