About Our Client
Our client, a payment company, is looking for compliance officer / senior officer to join their expanding compliance team (6-month contract based).
About The Role
- To review and approve KYC for new client on-boarding for the merchants
- To perform prelim checks for offline payment solution applications of local SME merchants from various industries
- To review and check for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before account opening
- To handle accounts' periodic review
- To support sales team queries related to client on boarding and client due diligence process
- To compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on time and perform clerical duty
- To perform ad hoc assignments and handle special projects
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- 1-5 years of KYC/CDD experience in financial institutions
- Able to work well, apply sound judgment and make timely decisions under pressure
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.