About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier Chinese financial service provider.
About The Role
- Assist in developing a risk-based compliance review program
- Conduct compliance reviews on compliance related topics, including IPO sponsorship review, regulatory compliance and FCC compliance
- Prepare compliance review reports to highlight exceptions and provide recommendations for ongoing improvement of the firm's operations
- Prepare regular management reports on compliance updates and issues
- Handle enquiries from auditors and regulators
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- Minimum 6 years' experience in areas related to Audit, Compliance or Control functions
- Fair knowledge of compliance, AML and local regulations
- Good report writing, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, detailed-mind, well-organized with good communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.