About Our Client
Our client is a stable and well-established Chinese Bank headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are currently seeking for a seasoned compliance VP focusing on Investment and Insurance business.
About Our Role
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide compliance advice to the business and assist business units to meet their regulatory requirements.
- Provide compliance advice to new products and ensure regulatory standards are met.
- Maintain and modify the compliance framework.
- Assist in internal and external regulatory inquiries and examinations.
- Ensure regulatory and business compliance reporting requirements are met.
- Assist in the development and administration of compliance training for related business units.
- Investigate in product compliance related complaints.
- Regular review on internal control process.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder in Business, Accounting, Law, Risk Management or related disciplines
- 8 years + relevant compliance experience in FI, preferably from Banking
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory and industry code obligations
- Strong knowledge in regulatory requirements such as SFO, SFC's Code of Conduct and HKMA circulars.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, attention to details and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.