About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Chinese Bank in Hong Kong, they are now seeking a Compliance VP to join their team specialising in overseas branches compliance issues.
About Our Role
Reporting to the head of compliance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure overseas branches operations is complied with local regulatory requirement and company internal policies.
- Monitor and facilitate compliance related policies or projects to minimise compliance risk.
- Provide timely compliance advice to maintain and modify compliance frameworks and procedures.
- Arrange and coordinate compliance reviews on overseas branches.
- Handle internal and external regulatory inquiries and examinations.
- Modify the reporting mechanism and review regular compliance reports
- Update the overseas regulatory policies or procedures regularly.
- Prepare overseas branches compliance reports to senior management
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder in Business, Accounting, Law, Risk management or related disciplines
- 8 years+ compliance experience in FI, preferably with exposure in banking operations in China
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory and industry code obligations both in China and Hong Kong
- Skilled in handling local and overseas regulators
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, attention to details and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as AVP or Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.