Our client is looking for a high calibre to join their team.
- Build and further develop CRM journey and formulate overall CRM strategy
- Provide data insights and develop shared understanding with retail team
- Set CRM guidelines for retail team to manage clients with excellent customer journey
- Formulate and support on marketing campaigns and events to achieve retail business objective
- Develop and manage the company KPI dashboards with a customised model and data pipeline
- Develop automated CRM with code-based to enhance the CRM initiatives
- Leveraging user behaviour and machine learning model outputs
- Implement enhancement for the CRM system based on business requirement
- Provide data and dashboard training to different
- Create and modify CRM structure
- University degree or equivalent in commercial, or mathematics/statistics/econometrics
- At least 5 years of experience in CRM with Business acumen
- Design thinking methodologies is a plus.
- Experience in or worked closely with business intelligence, market insights and/or consumers insights departments
- Knowledge of SPSS/SAS or similar statistics package, and of Cognos / SQL or other data query tool
- Proficient in spoken & written English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.