About the client
Our client is a leading local conglomerate with numerous business sector in HK, China and APAC. With an increasing growth and a vision to diversify their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Consumer Innovation & Technology Lead
About the role
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for spearheading a full range of e-channel technology and lead the long term innovation strategy for existing and future direct to consumer sites. You will own the end to end process and deliver efficient processes structure to support the internal and external stakeholder acceptance by driving automation into the existing process and refine to drive significant improvement through the entire ecosystem. As a team lead, you will need to identify new IT solutions and opportunities to improve deployment processes/challenges through changes in technology or methodology.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field
- 10+ years of overall experience in retail technology and clear understanding of technology operations
- Experience working with retail technology platforms such as POS, ecommerce, mobile apps, CRM and all digital channels delivery
- Experience with the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, engineering, testing, deployment, and support
- High comfort level of navigating emerging channels both within and outside of the technology space to identify how to improve our team member and guest experiences.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.