About our Client
Our client is a contact center providing 24/7 emergency hotline service to their customers. To ensure quality service level and operational excellence, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join the team as Contact Center Operation Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team, you will act as an Operational Manager for key clients by managing account relationships, work with different stakeholders to ensure smooth operations and solve clients' questions and problems in a timely manner. Your key responsibilities will include monitoring call flow and KPI's compliance, ensuring the related work teams have a clear strategy and approaches in place that link to the overall program, improving operation systems and business flow to achieve company goals as well as developing and maintaining an organized internal relationship with key decision makers and take actions to avoid internal and external complaints. You will also be in charge of Crisis Management and responsible for crisis resources allocations, staff planning and communications between related parties and handle ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of experience as Contact Center or Operation Manager in Banking or Insurance industries
- Solid experience in key account management and crisis management operations
- Fast-paced and customer-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.