- Reviewing, drafting, modifying and implementing HR policies to ensurer that comply with relevant laws and regulations protect an organization from incurring corporate liability and employee lawsuits
- Revising procedures, guildance and reports to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Translate policies in Chinese/ English Version
- Developing and implementing a routine HR compliance programme as a key aspect of the HR strategy for preventing any legal and financial liabilities
- Reviewing the work of HR colleagues to identify compliance issues and provide advice
- University degree in human resources management or related disciplines
- 6-8 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent skills in both written English and Chinese
- Kowloon Bay
- $50,000-60,000/ month
For interested parties, please apply with your full CV (include current and expected salary).
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ms. Liu at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.