About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing financial services company with a strong presence across the Greater Bay area. They are currently looking for an HR Generalist with 2+ relevant experience (ideally from Financial Services or Technology industry) to join as part of the HR team.
About The Role
· To provide full range of HR services, including recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations etc
· Assist in various employee communications and enquiries
· Maintain HR-related records, such as headcount summary, staff movement record, staff personal record, in a timely and accurate manner
· Prepare management reports and analysis
· Support with ad hoc projects as assigned
· Degree holder in HRM/ Business Administration or related discipline
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, Financial services or Technology industry preferred
· Able to deliver within a fast-changing environment and be able to stay well-organised and prioritise workload
· A good team player, proactive, with strong multi-tasking skills
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese required for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.