- Assist department head in the brand building and marketing analysis
- Manage reports and data systematically, support day-to-day operation and administrative work
- Gathering information of competitive culinary brand benchmarks
- Prepare analysis and research data related to sales
- Work closely with retail sales team and ensure marketing activities meet the brand guideline, including roadshows and product launch activities.
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years of marketing working experience, but freash grade are also welcome
- Detailed-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and as a good team member with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in booth spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Kowloon Bay
Salary & Benefits:
- Monthly $18,000- $19,000 with contract year-end bonus
- AL 12 days, PH, Medical Plan, MPF