- Plan and execute marketing activities, including project coordination and marketing programs and brand awareness
- Assist on the preparation works of organizing event
- Provide event logistics support for the whole marketing and promotion planning process
- On-site serving and evaluation
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Undertake other duties assigned by Manager
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- 2 to 5 years' experience in brand management and marketing
- Skills in branding, marketing & communications project and account management
- Team player with self-Initiative, good interpersonal skills, well-organized and hard-working
- Ability to work on weekends for special events upon requests
- Good written/spoken in English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- $22,000 - $26,000
* Salary package offer that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Officer.
Interested parties please send your full CV to email : or whatsapp: 6990 7817 (Ms. Liu) with expected salary and availability (All personal data collected will be used in recruitment process ONLY.)