- Handle Processing orders, such as Input and upload orders by using system
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Achieve procurement efficiency while meeting company's standard
- 1 year of solid & relevant procurement experience gained from sizable corporations in sourcing / purchasing / supply chain
- Diploma holder in Supply Chain Management, Procurement / Purchasing or Business Administration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, well-organized with strong project management, self-motivated, good quality and working attitude, detailed minded, cost conscientious
- Proficient in Microsoft software both in English and Chinese
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese
- Sai Kung(Shuttle bus between Wu Kai Shan or between Tiu Keng Leng)
- $16,000-18,000/ month
We offer 5 day work with competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current & expected salary and availability.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ms. Liu at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.