- Manage all operations and monitor performance of shops to optimize productivity, manpower efficiency and customer service standard
- Lead and manage sales team to achieve outstanding sales performance
- Participate in stock management
- Handle and resolve customer needs or complaints by determining optimal solutions
- Manage and monitor the cash and payment systems accordance with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business or equivalent preferred;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experiences;
- Strong understanding of retail business, store operations, and retail training programs;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Passionate about people management;
- Excellent project and time management skills;
- Less experience will be considered as supervisor.
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.