About our client:
Our client is a leading wine & spirits group holding over 200 brands and an extensive market share in the world. Due to business expansion plan in the region, the team is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst (2 years contract) to join its regional supply chain headquarter in Hong Kong.
About your role:
- Work as a data analyst in supply chain department of regional office
- Gather and analyze supply chain performance data from 16 markets in APAC region
- Develop different dashboards for S&OP performance review and delivery lead time analysis
- Redesign and automate reporting workflows to minimize time cost and human effort
- Provide recommendations on system enhancement to optimize workflow and ensure data integrity
- Compile Ad hoc reports on demand
- Degree holder or undergraduate student in Business, Supply Chain or any related disciplines.
- Fluent English and Chinese ▪ Good computer skills especially in Excel application.
- 2-3 years of experience in ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, Anaplan ▪ Quick learner and proactive
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.