- Newly Created Role
- Greater China Focus
About our Client
Our client is a renowned premium retailer with strong presence in Hong Kong and Greater China. To cope with their rapid business expansion, they have decided to appoint a seasoned FP&A leader in their Hong Kong office to support management's decision making and strategic planning.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and leading a sizable team, you will work closely with the Finance Director and partner with the Business Unit Leaders to upgrade the financial planning capability in order to facilitate decision makings and support long-term strategic growth. You will be responsible for consolidating management reports, preparing annual budget, monthly forecast, variance analysis and KPI analysis. You will also need to build complex financial models to project cost and revenue regarding potential business opportunities.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- At least 10 years of financial planning and analysis experience in the retail industry
- Experience in leading a sizable team is an advantage
- Figure-sensitive, analytical, problem-solver and team-player
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.