About Our Client
As one of the top real estate developers in Hong Kong, our client's portfolio includes work in the residential, commercial, hotel, and industrial sectors. The business is currently looking for a competent and independent lawyer to assist with the growing business activities.
About The Role
Reporting to the Director of Legal, you will:
- Advise on real estate-related issues, especially first-hand property deals, and manage the paperwork and procedures that come up during regular company operations;
- Guide, manage, and assist with actions pertaining to personal data privacy compliance;
- Communicate and work with internal parties, as well as supervise and manage outside counsels and related activities;
- Provide pragmatic legal advice, guidance, and support on any other operational matters;
- Aid with ad-hoc matters
- Hong Kong qualified Lawyer with at least 8+ PQE; experience in real estate transactions (especially in first-hand properties) is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Property Law and relevant legal procedures and processes, as well as Data Protection Law.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- High standards of professional ethics and integrity.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derry Lau at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.