About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a fast-growing lifestyle retailer. They have a strong commitment in promoting healthy lifestyle and helping its customers to improve the quality of their lives. With an aggressive expansion plan in both Hong Kong and China, they are now looking for a seasoned COO to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will review and improve the operational procedures for the company as necessary to ensure that best practices are delivered consistently. You will manage the daily operations of the stores in Hong Kong, coach and develop frontline and back-office staff's competencies to attain performance objectives. To cope with their business expansion, you will prepare the Standard Operation Guidelines to strive for operation excellence. You will also partner up with the Sales Director to drive sales performance and increase brand awareness.
About the Person
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience gained preferably in the retail industry
- Solid exposure in operation management and business partnering with sales & marketing team is an advantage
- Professional accounting membership/ qualification is a plus but not a must
- Hands-on, independent, strong problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong with Excel
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.