About our Client
Our client is a market leading supply chain management company with strong presence worldwide. To cope with rapid business expansion, they are now looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President, you are responsible for developing and executing business development and sales strategies to achieve renewal and up-sell target. You will analyze market trends, prepare performance statistical reports and make recommendations to maximize results. You will organize regular internal and external quarterly business reviews to update team and unleash potential for the customer. You will also build long term relationship with new customers and maintain sustainable relationship.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of business development or account servicing experience
- Sales and operation experience in Contract Logistics is a must
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and business acumen
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.